It is understood and agreed that the Discloser and the Recipient would like to exchange certain information that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed by Discloser under this Agreement (“Confidential Information”) can be described as online business information relating to the Discloser's business.
In addition to the above, the Recipient shall have a duty to protect other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed by the Discloser in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by the Discloser in any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is also summarised and designated as confidential.
2. The Recipient shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of website development, website support, and digital marketing.
3. The Recipient shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation or other entity), without the prior written consent of the Discloser.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon the Recipient with respect to any Confidential Information that is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient, such as the current website source code which is available to any developer or programmer.
5. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, transferring or granting the Recipient any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information for development of the website. No license of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorised representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of England and Wales. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in court.
8. The Recipient will, on request from the Discloser, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information to the Discloser and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information.
The parties acknowledge that they have read and understood this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
I, Rozina Mwanahiba, the Recipient at Nina Rose Creative agree to the terms stated above.